skip to content

ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership for Social Sciences


If at any time you would like to make a change to your award (e.g. suspending your studies due to illness, maternity leave, to undertake an Overseas Institutional Visit or to undertake collaboration with external organisations), details of how to go about it can be found here.

Information about periods of holiday for research students may be found here.